Dental implants are the most popular solution for replacing missing single tooth or multiple teeth. They have changed the course of dentistry due to their natural and functional resemblance to real teeth. The implant screw used for dental implant is made up of titanium which has a capacity to fuse with the jawbone through the process of osseointegration. The tooth above the implant is finally restored when a healing period of a few months is completed.
What is the right time to get Implants?
Can Implants help me if I wear Dentures?
Implants are the most frequently requested by denture wearers only. They can provide retention & support to removable dentures or dentures can also be fixed in place with the help of implants.
Need for Implants
- Speech Problems due to spacing between the teeth
- Difficulty in chewing
- Reduction in facial height and sagging of muscles which can’t support lips and cheeks.
- Non-functional areas cause the prevalence of tooth decay on the infected side
- Replacement of Single or multiple teeth
- Preserves Bone
- Full mouth rehabilitation possible
- Restores function & aesthetic of a person
- Implant supported fixed denture give quality of life to denture wearers